LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE PAYS FOR YOUR LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY TO OTHERS FOR BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE
- Medical coverage: Pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses to you regardless of fault.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage: Covers medical and other expenses when you are hit by a driver without adequate insurance coverage.
- Comprehensive: Coverage in the event of theft, fire, hail, vandalism, hitting an animal, certain other losses and damages other than collision.
- Collision: Pays for damage to your vehicle resulting from a collision.
- Accessories: Accessory coverage is coverage for optional items and aftermarket items installed on your vehicle/unit such as equipment, performance parts etc.
- Total Loss Coverage: An endorsement for new and used units that are not more than two model years old.
- Transport Trailer Coverage: Physical damage coverage for trailers.
WE RECOMMEND INCREASED LIMITS ON LIABILITY COVERAGE DUE TO THE FACT THAT ACCIDENTS INVOLVING OTHER ATV/UTV RIDERS ARE PRONE TO MORE SEVERE INJURIES. THEREFORE, THE HIGHER LIABILITY LIMIT WILL OFFER YOU MORE PROTECTION AND POTENTIALLY LESS OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES.
*PLEASE REFER TO YOUR POLICY FOR EXACT DEFINITIONS AND EXCLUSIONS